|HOME||AND AWAY WE GO||DEEP CHIP||YEARLINGS||CONTACT|
In the past 20 years, Rose Run Farm has produced many Champions. Some of these Champions include:
- ROSE RUN SPANKY - 2, 1:57.0H ($191,914), OHSS Champ
- CARRY THE OAK - 3,1:58.2H; 4,1:56.2S ($307,073)
- ROSE RUN ELVIS - 3,1:56.1F; 6,1:54.1S ($252,409)
- ROSE RUN HOOLIGAN - 2,1:58.0F; 8,1:52.3M ($1,065,823)
- WEGOFERDAPRIZE - 2, 1:55.2F ($215,075), OHSS Champ
- ROSE RUN KEEPSAKE - 2,1:57.2; 3,1:54.0F; 4,1:52.1S ($436,569)
- ROSE RUN NELLIE - 3,1:57.1F; 5,1:55.3F ($229,072)
- ROSE RUN PARKER - 2,1:57.0S; 3,1:53.4S; 5,1:50.4M ($799,465)
Rose Run Farm, located in Sugarcreek, Ohio, began their operations in 1995. They specialize in horse breeding and boarding with an emphasis on Standardbreds. This year, Rose Run Farm is standing the trotter, AND AWAY WE GO, by CONWAY HALL out of CREAM PUFF. Visit his page for more information.
At 3, AND AWAY WE GO was a New York Sires Stakes Champion. Trained by Julie Miller and driven by Andy Miller, he won 3 New York Sires Stakes in-a-row. The first two at Yonkers Raceway, and then at Vernon Downs where he raced for $175,000 and earned his lifetime mark.
AND AWAY WE GO's dam, CREAM PUFF, sold at the Harrisburg sale in 2011 for $120,000. She is a sister to Dan Patch Award-winner PIZZA DOLCE and stakes-winner MARS BAR. CREAM PUFF is also the dam of champion CREAMY MIMI. SHIPPED SEMEN AVAILABLE.
2017 Rose Run Farm Yearlings